St. Elizabeths Bike Carnival: Getting There
Riding to the St. Elizabeths East Bike Carnival? We are pleased to report that our friends at BicycleSPACE and at Kidical Mass are each leading rides to the event!
KIDICAL MASS RIDEIf you are riding with kids, ride with Kidical Mass at any of these locations to ride along with parents and kids. It’s a great chance to not only convoy to the carnival, but also to share tips on biking with children in the city. You can catch up with the group in:
- Edgewood at 10:45am (8th St. NE & Franklin St. NE near Chocolate City Brewing Company)
- Eckington, 11:00am (R Street NE @ Met Branch Trail)
- NoMa, 11:15am (M Street NE @ Met Branch Trail)
- Capitol Hill 11:30pm (Stanton Park @ 4th Street NE)
- Estimated arrival at St. Elizabeths: 12:00pm
BICYCLESPACE RIDEOur friends at BicycleSPACE are also leading a ride, starting at the WABA office in Adams Morgan. We promise a good time, they’re a fun-loving group of like-minded bike people! You can catch up with the group in:
- Adams Morgan Leaving at 11am, WABA Office, 2599 Ontario Rd., NW
- Mt. Vernon Triangle 11:30am, BicycleSPACE, 1019 7th St., NW
- Southwest Waterfront Leaving at Noon, Yards Park (the pavilion with the sail awnings)
- Estimated arrival at St. Elizabeths: 12:30
You must be logged in to post a comment.