The 2017 Women & Bicycles Limited Edition Jersey is On Sale Now!
Women & Bicycles is a unique program of WABA. We are here to create a cycling sisterhood that empowers riders all around the region to achieve their goals on bicycles. You help us do that as a supporter. Now you can also wear your hear on your sleeve—literally. The Women & Bicycles 2017 Jersey is here! It is only on sale through March 12. Get it now, because it won’t be offered again!
- The cost is $65 per jersey.
- Women’s and unisex cuts available. (The unisex is the same as the current WABA jersey).
- Sizes from XS to XXXL. UPDATE on sizing: for jerseys, focus on your hip and your bust/chest size. The women’s has a more shaped waist. The unisex is a bit boxier.
- Jerseys should arrive mid-May in time for the summer riding season!
Let me tell you why your support is important:
- Bicycling, to us, will always be a justice-oriented work. Your support funds our education efforts in this community, teaching non-riders that bicycle riding is viable transportation. This year, we debuted How to Ride on a Dime, to teach non-riding residents and students that bicycle riding for transportation can get us to work and errands reliably, and as professionally as our peers who are stuck in traffic.
- We build connection and community. You help us train mentors. The Roll Models continues to be one of our strongest elements of the W&B program. They exist because of women like you. Experienced riders around the area teach new riders to get around safely and confidently. Already this year, over a dozen new Proteges are being matched with Roll Models.
- We have fun! You ride with each other because we introduce new friends. We had such an interest in the Strong Women Ride that we had to create a March encore ride. Future rides will take us out into Maryland, around the trail system, and into the suburbs of Virginia. It’s a blast to ride together.